gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Good but hard

Its a good game but HARD! REALY REALY HARD! I cant beat the last bos when his big robot breaks. He is so hard! Next time u make a game try making it a little easier. Like alien homonid. Itshard but not too hard. K?

Cursorized! Cursorized!

Bravo

Bravo my friend Bravo. loved it. So cool. oneof the coolest effects ever.

Flash Cash Dash Flash Cash Dash

Niot bad

The graphics could have been a little better.

supersoldier supersoldier

Exelent

This game was good and fun. The animation and art was the bestpart. But here is the problem. U have a great idea and a great game but u need more levels. Some boss battels. And more vehcles. Warthogs, tanks, boats. U can have a level on water. That would makethe game more fun.

Dungeon Snake (sucks) Dungeon Snake (sucks)

Cool

I liked it. But the snake was moving kind of fast.

Madda Cheeb's Hop'n'Bop Madda Cheeb's Hop'n'Bop

nice game

nice game but you could have made it so master can shoot.

zeezeezee responds:

thanks for the votes, with the numer of people wanting a gun I'll have to make a sequal thats a 3PS! thanks

BulletTime BulletTime

Awsome

I loved it. The first time i played it i got like a 0.103s lol

Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0 Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0

Superb

One of the best flashgames ever made!. I love it. But if ur gonna make a new one plz add more cards, and more items. And u can make some card avaiable not through wining a level but by buying it. But overal the idea is great! The cards are great! The gameplay is great! Everything is great! Keep up the good work.

PS. Can you make a tutorial on making AI for enemies because I am making this great game but i cant finish it because i dont now how to make AI. Plz put a tutorial on NG!

Ufo Recording Ufo Recording

Not bad

Not bad. It kept me entertained for like 4 min. Lol And you need to add some sound. Oh. And mabie making different levels when you see the ufo shooting cities and they see u and start attacking u. Then you must dodge the rays. That would be much better.

Maze Escape Maze Escape