Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

Superb!!!!!!!!!11!11one

That was amazing. Where did you get all those sprites? One more thing. You should have a episode where Mario and Luigi have to fuse into Maligi. And make them do that dance they do in dbz.

Alvin-Earthworm responds:

I might make them fuse at some point. But it won't be during this saga.
Maybe in a later one.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Nice

That was so cool. Its like a mature version of the original. Very good animation. You souldmake another one based on Jack and the Bean Stock.

LR: Prelude LR: Prelude

WOW

That is my kind of woman.

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

That rocked

Wow thats was so funny. Especialy that part when mario was in the bonus lvl. Lol funny. But i wish this could have been in color. Plz next time make int in color.

CB's Harry Potter CB's Harry Potter

fUNNY

That rocked. I loved it. Were did u get the clip? I want one to make a movie. I saw people make movies with starwars clips, matrix clips and now this. Were do u get them from? PLZ tell me. Oh and i gave u a 5! Good job.

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Super

That was awsome but it ended when it was getting realy good.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

TRUE

All of that is true and its getting on my nervs. And thats why i never use public bathrooms. NEVER! And u forgot 1 thing. Public bathrooms smell like shit. God it smells so bad and the worst part is that most people dont flush. I allways find crap in the toilet. I think im gonna puke!.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Scary!

Lol i watched it in the dark home alone. Trust me! If this is the first time u watched this do not watch it in the dark home alone. I learned this the hard way. lol. That guy is very suspicionus even at the end.

littleFoot littleFoot

Best of all

Truly the best flash movie. The colors, the animation, the enviroments, the realistic sounds, and the story. All of it was 100% perfect. I can see u worked hard on this because frame by frame isnt finished in 1 hour. It takes time. Good work. And keep it up.

Female Force of Four_2 Female Force of Four_2

Cool

I liked it but there were some problems. One you had too many fighting scenes and they were too long. They kinday made the story boring. Oh and in the beginnig that was the best cat fight ever. Lol. Broly got his ass kicked by a little girl! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHA x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!

Trixiaoyu responds:

Haha... ok Broly is weak... deal with it.. LOLLLLLLLL!!